Gratitude is the memory of the heart. ~Jean Baptiste Massieu



Monday, May 2, 2011

5.2.11

line a day: i'm taking my advice today from this little guy:

"you can't stay in your corner of the forest waiting for others to come to you. you have to go to them sometimes.”

“if the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. it may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.”

gratitude: today i am thankful for many things, but mostly for:
- a wonderful weekend spent with my favorite people in the world
- beautiful springtime weather that kept a smile on my face all weekend
- my last final exam at school will be over in just a few hours (!)
- time spent reconnecting with a family friend who gave me much-needed perspective
- life and love

No comments:

Post a Comment