Gratitude is the memory of the heart. ~Jean Baptiste Massieu



Tuesday, May 24, 2011

line a day: "I bet deep down you still with your mom would take you clothes shopping every August for the new school year." ~Bridget Willard~

gratitude: Heck yea I do! I had an interesting conversation with a 9 year old today. She was telling me about the "summer clothes" shopping trip her mother takes each daughter on every year. I asked her, "Do you do this every season?" No, they don't. They have one big shop every year at the beginning of summer to get clothes, and then random shopping for needs throughout the year. Before today, it never dawned on me...if you have a uniform for school, there is way less need for back to school shopping. Wouldn't summer clothes shopping be awesome?!

No comments:

Post a Comment